Power 243 'STICKY' Release


Okay, I know I was a couple of days late for the post, but that was because I wanted to grab ALL the information at once, and now I pretty much have!

At **9.40pm BST** 42 decided to release some STICKY powers into the stores:

1500 released costing 250 xats each.

In my opinion, I didn't really like the power very much, and it didn't look like it was going to be very profitable, especially since once again users don't know whether it is LIMITED or UNLIMITED.

The release was quite slow, but after rose to 280 - 320 xats.


NOTE: POST WILL BE COMPLETED ON MONDAY.
  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews