IMPORTANT: (ALLPOWERS) Update!

Note: I have spent literally an hour arguing with 10 users, but after spending time, I have gathered enough proof to confirm the truth.

Hello, guys!
 
Without any warning today, 42 added a bunch of new powers into...






This caused surprise to many users, and many questions were being asked as to how many powers have been added. Well, let me tell you the facts before ...

  • There were 118p in (allpowers) 
  • Previously there were 99p in Allpowers, meaning xat had added 19 powers. 
  • The price on Trade was 20,000 - 21,000 xats
  • It was the first time that LIMITED powers were added. These were - (eggy)(reindeer)(blackfriday)(stoneage)(magicfx)

So, how many powers have been added now? Well, I'm proud to tell you that there is officially 36 powers added to (ALLPOWERS), bringing it to 154p.

Now, many users have argued against this. Why? Because xattrade says there is 147p, although they did not include powers like (sparta) and (beach), while xat5's Bot says there is 151, missing the 2 most recent powers and (blueoni). So, after counting the powers page 10 times for different people and transfering powers to several accounts, I have listed the powers added to allpowers.

As followed: (Aishasites.blogspot.com Image)

  


  
(lunar)(size)(icebucket)(blueoni)(jump)(chocolate)(blubunni)(magic)
 



(winner)(rocks)(worldcup)(dreams)(coffee)(springy)(easteregg)(luck)(cupcake)

 


(ladybug)(farm)(hogmanay)(froggy)(halloween2)(piracy)(ani1)


(fruities)(cuboid)(stylist)(makeup)(eighties)(quest2)(pony)(blobby)(movie)(can)(sparta)(beach)



Obviously not everyone on xat follows my Blog, but for those who currently do visit, I hope you are able to spread this post to those who deny to think the truth.


Anyways, once the price is confirmed and the powers settle it to everyone, I will update this Blog.


So, what do you think about 42 adding the new powers to (ALLPOWERS)? Do you think 2015 is the year xat is greedy? I personally think this is a wrong move, as ALLPOWERS was originally created for those who cannot reach everypower to gain an achievement. However, many users can profit now.

Leave a comment if you have any questions or comments below, I hope this helped!
- Aisha
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews