New Power, 'HOLIDAYS' Release!

Hello guys!

As Aisha has and is currently going to be busy over the next few weeks, he has asked me personally as the next in line to take care of the posts and the site itself, so here I am! :D

So, last weekend the new power was released. This seems to be a holiday/christmas themed power called Holidays packed with a variety of Christmas smilies :o


This power was 275 xats in the store.

The price on Trade was alright being around 300 - 350 xats, but it seems that not many users want this power as the price has dropped to around 260 - 280 xats.


Meanwhile, it seems that xat has re-released many christmas pawns from different powers for December, getting us into the holiday spirit! Good on you, xat

I hope you look forward to my future posts within the next couple of weeks

Orgal, over and out

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews