'BLUBUNNI' (Power 300) Release Guide!

Hello.

I apologise for the late post, I've been really busy for the last couple of days.

On Saturday morning, the new power (ID 300) , Blubunni was released into the stores!




1000 released costing 200 xats each. NOT LIMITED!


 
After a day, the price on TRADE increased heavily to become 500 - 900 xats, due to how rareit became in the morning.

However, after the second release the price and demand dropped completely to become 210 - 240 xats

The third release took over 15 hours until the power ran out of stock, with the price being between 190 - 210 xats. Nobody is currently selling the power on Trade.


In total, 3000 have been released. This power is a smiley power, the smileys will be posted on the Blog soon. In the meantime, there are Banners advertising the power and smileys across xat.com!

So, what are your thoughts on this new power? I do apologise for my lateness, but I'll be back on track for this week!

- Aisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews