NEW Poll Every Week!

Hello.

As some of you have asked me on the chats, why I haven't updated the Polls since the 'BLACK FRIDAY 2014' was because I had to sort some things...

BUT!

Last week a new poll was finally updated, asking about the new power 'ROCKS'.

SO ...

From now on, every Friday or Saturday there will be a new poll asking about your thoughts on the new power, as well as showing the results from the previous ones.

Of course, there will be a trivial topic as well, but if you have any ideas on what the Polls should be about in future, please leave a comment and let me know, it would be very helpful!

We aim to make this Blog more entertaining for regular users, as well as new ones too! :-)
- Aisha
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews