x1000 'ROCKS' and x10 'GOLD' Powers Release!

Hello.

At around **4.15 pm BST** the new power, ROCKS was released into the stores!



1000 released costing 230 xats each. NOT LIMITED!




5 per user!

 
A few minutes later, TOM2 announced that GOLD was released in the Stores! (The price on TRADE is still 54,800 - 55,200 xats)


10 were released.

 

Now, as for ROCKS ...
 

Since the last 4 powers were very good profit, I guess we can't complain that this power is failing quite miserably. The price on TRADE is 240 - 270 xats , with many users buying up to 10 of these powers!


So, what do you think of this new power? Are you going to buy it? Share me your thoughts in the comments below!
- Aisha
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews