'KICKALL' Release (OLD POST - UPDATED)

Hi everyone!

The newest power, 'KICKALL' was released this morning costing an unusual but also expected 30 days into the store.





500 test powers released costing 30 days


Because not many users had days and weren't expecting this when they were online at the time, subscription days had gone up, take a look:

 
Update: KICKALL is now limited . The current price of this power is around 400 - 450 xats , so a tiny bit of profit.


What do you think of this new power? Could it be a rip-off of the infamous BOOT power? I'd like to know your thoughts on it, so leave a comment and let me know!
-Aisha
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews