It's NOT Angel ... it's the next best thing! Power 248 = 'KANGEL'.

We had KHEART to follow up 'Heart' a couple of months ago, and that power was pretty profitable ... but now we have a power similar to 'ANGEL' ...

  
This is power 248


What do you think? Looks pretty decent, eh? It has mixed reviews, like all powers, but this is popular, as tonight it was 2,000 - 2,500 xats despite it being close to releasing!

Many users liked it:



  
 Traders:





Even Christina was trying out the new power:





Wow! What do you think? I LOVE it! Let me know in the comments your thoughts, and check the Blog for further updates!
- Aisha 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Aishasites Update

Hello everyone! First off, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has / is visiting my blog, I am glad that you find it useful...



Aishasites' Official Chat!

Total Pageviews